Okay I need a fanfic where Makoto is blind so a lot of things scare him because he isn’t exactly sure if whatever he’s near could hurt him. So his parents enroll him in therapeutic swimming and Haru isn’t sure but he finds himself wanting to talk to the ‘blind kid’. So Haru starts casually talking to Makoto and stays near him, glares at whoever makes faces at Makoto or makes fun of how scared he is about swimming without a board. As the years goes by Haru finds himself slowly falling in love with ‘the blind kid’ because he always wore a smile when Haru described things to him. They go to places together occasionally holding hands which makes Haru blush uncontrollably and stutter when Makoto ask if he can continue holding his hand even when it’s not necessary. Then the day Haru plans to confess to Makoto, Makoto ends up confessing first and telling him even though he can’t ever see him he knows that he’s beautiful and he’s the only person he wants to be with.
Words to keep inside your pocket:
- Quiescent - a quiet, soft-spoken soul.
- Chimerical - merely imaginary; fanciful.
- Susurrus - a whispering or rustling sound.
- Raconteur - one who excels in story-telling.
- Clinquant - glittering; tinsel-like.
- Aubade - a song greeting the dawn.
- Ephemeral - lasting a very short time.
- Sempiternal - everlasting; eternal.
- Euphonious - pleasing; sweet in sound.
- Billet-doux - a love letter.
- Redamancy - act of loving in return.